- 2014 WVSMA Healthcare Summit
August 22-24, The Greenbrier- White Sulphur Springs (7.25 hrs. of CME)
- 2014 Appalachian Addiction and Prescription Drug Abuse Conference
October 23-25, Embassy Suites - Charleston (15.25 hours of CME)
Board approved to meet the mandated 3 hour CME requirement for Physicians and Physician Assistants. Board approved for Nurses (14 hours of CME) and Board approved for Dentists (15.25 hours of CME). CME approved for Social Workers (15.25 hours).
- West Virginia Special 3.0 Hour CME Requirement – This program was developed and presented in cooperation with the West Virginia Board of Medicine and West Virginia Board of Osteopathic Medicine to meet the mandatory 3.0 hour CME requirement on Best Practice Prescribing of Controlled Substances and Drug Diversion Training. Click here to access the webinar.
- WV Medical Journal - Rural Healthcare Disparities: Challenges & Solutions - 9 hrs. (issue expires July 1, 2015)
Click here to view the Journal
- WV Medical Journal - Tobacco Free? West Virginia and Tobacco Cessation: What's Working, What's Not and What Now?
5 hours of CME (issue expires July 1, 2016) - Click here to view the Journal