- 2015 WVSMA Healthcare Summit
August 28-30, The Greenbrier - Hours TBA
- Appalachian Addiction and Prescription Drug Abuse Conference
September 24-26, Embassy Suites - Charleston - 14.2 hrs. of CME
(Board approved to meet the 3 hour proper prescribing CME requirement)
- West Virginia Special 3.0 Hour CME Requirement – This program was developed and presented in cooperation with the West Virginia Board of Medicine and West Virginia Board of Osteopathic Medicine to meet the mandatory 3.0 hour CME requirement on Best Practice Prescribing of Controlled Substances and Drug Diversion Training. Click here to access the webinar.
- WV Medical Journal - Rural Healthcare Disparities: Challenges & Solutions - 9 hrs. (issue expires July 1, 2015)
Click here to view the Journal
- WV Medical Journal - Tobacco Free? West Virginia and Tobacco Cessation: What's Working, What's Not and What Now?
5 hours of CME (issue expires July 1, 2016) - Click here to view the Journal